Dog Behavioral Training Collar Vibration Electric Shock Collars For Dogs 8 Levels IP7 Waterproof Remote Control Device Charging
1. 4 Training Modes: Continuous and Pulse Static Shock, Vibration, and Tone.
2. Rechargeable Transmitter and Receiver – recharge time is about 2 hours.
3. Fully waterproof Receiver Collar.
4. Transmitter-Receiver communication range is up to 1100 Yards.
5. 8 correction levels of Static Shock and Vibration Stimulation.
6. The system can be used with 1 or 2 collars. It gives you a simultaneous control of up to 2 dogs.
7. Power saving design with Auto Sleep Mode and Movement Sensor on the collar.
8. Non-metallic conductive contact points specifically designed to avoid skin irritation.
Remote Transmitter Operation:
1. Rotate the knob clockwise with your thumb to turn it on. The knob also allows you to quickly switch between different stimulation levels of Static Shock and Vibration.
2. If you have 2 collars, you can select which collar is being controlled (1 or 2) by sliding the Channel switch.
3. Press the Vibration Button to deliver Vibration Stimulation to your dog.
4. Press the Continuous/Pulse Static Shock Button to deliver Static Shock to your dog.
5. Press the Tone/Beep Button to deliver beeping tone to your dog.
6. The Remote Transmitter will go into a Standby Mode if not operated for 1 minute.
Simply press any button to bring it back.
How Does Training System Work?
• Dog Training System can assist you with controlling and training your Dog without a leash in the range up to 1100 yards. From the Remote Transmitter you can send a signal to the Collar/Collars in form of the Static Shock, Vibration, or Sound. By using Dog TrainingSystem consistently, you can train your Dog to eliminate any undesired behavior and teach your Dog to understand many obedience commands.
•The Remote Transmitter has range up to 1100 yards. Hold the Transmitter horizontally and away from your body to achieve maximum range. Weather condition, terrain, and interference from other electronic devices can affect the maximum communication range of the system.
•There are 8 levels of Static Shock and Vibration Simulation. If you use the strongest level there is a chance that it can penetrate dog’s fur up to 6mm thick. Do not shave your Dog’s neck to reduce the risk of skin irritation.
•For comfort, safety, and effectiveness of the system, please start training your pet with the lowest Static Shock level. It’s fine to have the Vibration level on medium or high. Please check your Dog’s neck after each training session for skin irritation. If any skin irritation develops, discontinue the use of the Collar for 48 hours. If condition persists beyond 48 hours, please consult your veterinarian.
•Do not attach a leash to the Collar. Use a separate regular collar if there is a need for a leash.
•We suggest you to use the Vibration Stimulation first before starting to use the Static Shock Stimulation. Then slowly start with the lowest level of Static Shock Stimulation Training. If you follow this training method, your Dog will learn that the Static Shock Stimulation will come after Vibration. Hence, the Vibration alone can effectively cure unwanted behavior of your Dog without a need for Static Shock Stimulation.